12 Feb Tips For Parents
Congratulations ! Your child is appearing for her board exams..
Its indeed a proud moment that your child has been excelling beautifully in her academic journey.
Here are some tips for parents, which could be implemented from your end to help your child/children during their time of preparation for the exams.
Please ensure that a very happy and healthy atmosphere is given to the child in the house during her exams.
- Letting your anxiety pass on to your child whatever the situation is, last moment positive support from your end will give a boost to your child’s confidence.
- Unnecessary arguments within the family, differences could be solved later; Don’t forget- that will affect your child
- Giving marks target to the child. She is sensible enough to understand her targets.
- Nagging and advice please, give the child her space.
- Asking questions about the exam, when the child comes back.
- When the child comes back home after her exams ask her , e.g., how was the experience / Let’s unwind for the day / let’s go out for sometime / let’s have a cup of coffee together etc.
- Please play soft instrumental music while the child is having her breakfast or relaxing with you and minimize social gatherings.
- Stand by your child even if the exam has not gone as per your or her expectations.
- Keep fresh flowers in the house, that brings lots of positivity in the house
- With a positive stroke, make the child sleep. Your two minutes will give her sound sleep for some hours, that will help the child to combat with the situation.
To sum up the whole thing in a nutshell.
Please ensure that a comfortable and healthy atmosphere is given to the child,
Help the child start the day with a quiet time of devotion to God.
Schedule her Study, To Take Breaks, to Get Adequate Sleep, to take food on time and Drink Plenty of Water/Fluids.
Dear parents be calm, be patient and good luck to you too ,
Let us do our best and the rest God will take care.
God Bless !