23 May Time table /instructions for Standard X (2019-2020 Batch)
St. Francis Xavier Girls’ High School
49 Promenade Road, Fraser Town
Bengaluru -560 005
23rd May 2020
Kindly take note of the time table /instructions prescribed by the ISCE Board, for Standard X (2019-2020 Batch) for the remaining ICSE examinations and get prepared accordingly.
ICSE TIME TABLE FOR THE REMAINING EXAMS
|DAY & DATE||TIME||SUBJECT|
|Thursday, July 02||11.00 a.m.||Geography – H.C.G. Paper 2|
|Monday, July 06||11.00 a.m.||(Group III- Elective) Computer Application, Home Science|
|Wednesday, July 08||11.00 a.m.||Hindi|
|Friday, July 10||11.00 a.m.||Biology – Science Paper 3|
|Sunday, July 12||11.00 a.m.||Economics|
Important Instructions to be strictly followed by the candidates appearing for the Examinations:
1. Candidate must reach the examination centre well ahead of time to ensure staggered movement and smooth entry to avoid overcrowding.
2. Candidates must maintain social distancing in their movement from the main school gate to the examination hall.
3. During entry to and exit from the examination hall, candidates are advised to do so in a staggered manner to maintain social distancing norms.
4. Candidates must use face masks/cover and carry their own hand sanitizer. The use of gloves is optional.
5. Candidates are required to bring their own writing stationery/art material and avoid sharing the same with other candidates.
6. Candidates are required to carry their Admission Cards (hall ticket) to the Examination hall.
7. In addition to the time indicated on the Timetable for writing the paper, 15 minutes time is given for reading the question paper.
8. The question paper will be distributed to candidates at 10:45 a.m. to enable them to start writing at 11:00 a.m.
9. Candidates need to strictly follow all the safety instructions at the examination Centre.
Wishing you all the very best !
Take Care and God Bless!