16 May Information To STD X Students
St. Francis Xavier Girls’ High School
49 Promenade Road, Fraser Town
Bengaluru -560 005
16th May 2020
Dear Parents / Students,
Please note the following:-
Conduct of the remaining subjects / papers of the ICSE 2020 examination:
The Council shall conduct the ICSE (Class-X) Year2020 Examinations for all the remaining subjects/papers, which are:-
- Geography — C.G Paper 2; Biology — Science Paper 3;
Economics; Group III Elective, and Hindi
- These exams shall be conducted within a period of 6-8 days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- The Council will announce the schedule of the revised dates for the remaining papers subject to the Central Government’s directives on the lockdown.
- After the conduct of the remaining Examinations, the Council shall declare the results within a period of 6-8 weeks.
ISC (11th Standard) Admission
The management of St. Francis Xavier Girls’ High School is happy to announce that we will be introducing XI standard from the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Applications will be available online from 22nd May 2020 onwards.
Kindly take note of the instructions for filling up and submitting application form for ISC [class XI– 2020 – 2021]
Before you register online, please read all instructions carefully, click on the “I AGREE” button and proceed.
1] Please fill in the details requested in the application form ONLINE and click SUBMIT at the end of the application. A Registration Fee of Rs.500/- must be paid online to process your application.
2] A soft copy of the submitted application form will be sent to your email address immediately (please check your main inbox and junk folder)
3] A printout of the completed Application Form (which was sent to your email) should be taken.
4] The printed application form along with the following documents (in the same order mentioned as below) should be submitted at the front gate by June 15th, 2020.
- Passport size photos of the Applicant and both parents (taken professionally in a studio )
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Attested copy of the Std. 10 Pre-Board marks statement
- Copy of Passport with Visa (only for those students who hold foreign citizenship)
- Annual Income proof of both parents
5] Criteria for the candidate to be called for Provisional Admission in June 2020
- Science Stream: Scores in the Model Examination in English, Science, Math and best one other subject (not including Catechism/Value Education)
- Commerce Stream: Scores in the Model Examination in English, Math, Group III Elective and best one subject (Not including Catechism/Value Education)
- Humanities Stream: Scores in English, HCG, and best two subjects (Not including Catechism/Value Education)
6] Based on the marks in the Prelim Examination, provisional admission will be provided. Interviews with the candidate and the parents will be intimated after the lockdown. The candidate should come with both parents and all original documents to complete the admission procedure. Rs. 30,000 could be paid online to confirm your admission. Online classes will commence in the month of July.
7] Refund of Admission Fee:
- If, for any reason the candidate who has received provisional admission, was not able to attend the final Board Examination, the admission will be cancelled and 100% of the Admission Fee will be refunded.
- If the candidate was not able to pass the ICSE Board Examination, the admission will be cancelled and 90% of the admission fee will be refunded.
8] Confirmation of Admission: This will take place 2 days after the results are declared. The annual Tuition must be brought by D D or paid online. The confirmed admission mail/SMS will be sent to you.
9] The following original documents should be submitted at the time of confirmation of Admission in June 2020.
- Self-Attested Internet Statement of Marks for Class 10 (ICSE Examination 2020) with the statement , “Downloaded from __________________________ (name of website) on _____________ (date)
- Official Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Conduct Certificate (Original)
- The School does not accept any donations either directly or indirectly.
- Recommendation letters will NOT be entertained.
- Enquiries over the telephone will NOT be entertained. For any enquiry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Fee Structure
- Admission fee Rs. 30.000/-
- Humanities Rs. 65.000/-
- Commerce Rs. 65.000/-
- Science Rs. 69.000/-
- Course offered
|Value Education||Value Education||Value Education|
|Option – 1||Mathematics||Mathematics||mathematics|
|Option – 2||Biology||Computer Science||Computer Science|
|Computer Science||Economics||Optional English|
St Francis Xavier Girls’ High School has retained its number one position for discipline, academic and sports excellence because of its zero-tolerance policy when it comes to strictly following its code of conduct and discipline as detailed in its school prospectus and calendar. The Plus Two course is under the school system. Parents and students are requested to adhere to the rules and regulations of the school.
Wishing you all the very best!