06 Mar CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
‘PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE’
We are all aware of the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19).
Children spend most of their time at home and at school where they come into contact with other people/children. Hence as an awareness and preventive measure, we
would like the parents be informed of the following:
- If your ward shows any signs of cold/cough/fever, kindly refrain from sending the child to school until a physician certifies that the child has recovered from illness and is fit to attend school.
- The child’s absence due to illness during the period of examination / special classes would be excused.
We would like the parents to go that extra mile to follow and teach your ward not to panic but to take the following basic precautions and protective measures:
- Clean your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Check on water, sanitation, hygiene and waste management.
- Help your ward eat healthy food.
- Do not panic; place your family under the protection of the almighty.
- Contact your health care provider immediately when found with symptoms of
Fever, Cough and Shortness of breath .
We request parents to kindly co-operate with the school management in this regard as you would be joining hands to keep the infection away from your child, your family and everyone around you.
Once again request and thank you for your cooperation.
God Bless !